We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fuelled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung , thriving through our values of Trust, Progress , and Passion . We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a Senior HR Business Partner (m/f/x) to join the team in our HQ in Malta !
Your daily pitch:
The Senior HR Business Partner will join the HR BP Team to collaborate with the stakeholders across the organisation in all the various aspects of employee relations, people management, organisational design, and development. We put emphasis on close relationship with people managers, on understanding the business direction and needs, on coaching and mentoring towards the best approach.
In our HR Team, we are committed to growth and learning. We build relationships based on trust and our professional competence. Collaboration, dialog, exchange of ideas, solution-focused approach are the code of conduct for our daily work.
Your playing field
- Collaborate with HR Director, HR Team and leadership team to drive and implement People and Organisation strategy across Tipico
- Work closely with people managers to foster leadership excellence and bring to life leadership standards and the business's core values.
- Support the business units' leaders in continuously developing the organisation towards achievement of the business strategy
- Support and coach management and leadership in resolving people matters and in applying talent management, L&D, and rewards tools for effective management, engagement, and retention of employees
- Oversee business unit recruitment initiatives in order to ensure that the right talent is attracted and onboarded
- Contribute directly to the recruitment and onboarding of strategically important roles
- Own HR data from an integrity and principle perspective and use People Analytics to understand main trends and collaborate on solutions to target discovered issues.
- Ensure that effective and appropriate HR policies, procedures, and guidelines are in place which meets legal requirements, best practice, and organisational objectives
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Work Experience. 6+ years’ experience as HR generalist or in a similar role
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree. In Business Administration, HR Management, or equivalent qualification.
- Organisational design and development. Experience in organisational design and development as well as in change management programs as Tipico is growing, transforming, and developing continuously.
- Coaching and mentoring skills. To support managers to develop towards people management excellence as this is one of Tipico’s main focuses.
- Languages. Our #oneteam consists of more than 40 different nationalities working together to achieve Tipico's mission. English is the way we communicate within the company– German proficiency is nice to have to build up relationships and working with stakeholders.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to deal with uncertainty, ambiguity, variety of personalities and approaches because this is how our daily play-field is set up
- Strong communicator. Excellent verbal and written communication skills – You know how to manage and negotiate with stakeholders and partners.
- Growth mindset . we love working with people who are eager to learn and develop themselves continuously
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, insurances (private health, dental, private accident, sickness and life) and free parking.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a gym membership of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Think a career at Tipico’s right for you? Apply now and join our winning team.
If you have any questions or comments about this role, our TA team is happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on our social media channels
We look forward to your application!
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.
Our three core values guide all we do. Explore each one to learn what matters most at Tipico.
The greatest sporting teams reach victory through accountability and trust, and here at Tipico, we’re no different. Trust guides every move we make: how we act, operate, and treat our customers and colleagues. We rely on ethical transparency and integrity, so it’s our expectation for our people, products, and services. We trust you, too, giving you space to collaborate and create at pace, with impact. Your loyalty earns you freedom, so you can Maximise Spannung in every moment of your working life.
Passion drives progress at Tipico. We challenge, reinvent, and push ourselves to define new levels of excellence. Our progress, in turn, drives your progress and development, as you build your knowledge of our industry, products, and technology. It’s not a guaranteed ticket to the top, but we’ll help you explore opportunities and grow with us. If you want it, seek it, and progress will happen. Show us your spirit to learn and get stronger every day!
We are bound together as One Tipico by our passion. We have unstoppable hunger to win, driven to create moments of Spannung in our day-to-day lives. Whatever our personal interests - sport, science, fitness, gaming - we identify with each other through a shared spirit to seek victory in our actions. This is part of Tipico’s DNA - and we thrive by channeling our passion into our profession.