We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fuelled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung, thriving through our values of Trust, Progress, and Passion. We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a Insight Analyst to join the team!
Are you analytical and data driven? Do you like scrutinizing data to ensure the best way forward? Does the idea of putting your analytical mind to work in an innovative environment excite you? If so, the Commercial Finance and Insight team at Tipico may be just the place for you! The Insight Analyst is responsible for monitoring and analysing the development of all our business areas within the Online and Retail business units. You will provide evaluation of Acquisition, Retention and Marketing campaigns as well as give recommendations on how to achieve better results, as we are always searching to improve. The role also involves conducting product, customer and service-related performance analysis, business modelling and reporting, as well as acting as an internal consultant to our various teams.
Your playing field:
- You will support decision makers by providing number-based recommendations and act as a sparring partner for healthy debates.
- You will monitor KPIs, understand and analyse reasons for KPI development together with the KPI owners.
- You will support various projects from an Insight/Data perspective.
- You will create and support your team members with business cases for various topics such as retention campaigns, product launches and changes in the payment portfolio.
- You will provide actual vs budget reporting to budget holders in the Online department and support them in the budgeting process.
- You will evaluate CRM, VIP and Marketing campaigns and discuss learnings with campaign owners so that we can continue to redefine new levels of excellence
- We believe in data to make informed decision, you will build a standard reporting set for Gaming, Sports, CS, Payments and Fraud/Risk as well as support in the development of new data models.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Experience. You have at least two years’ experience in a similar role within the gaming industry.
- Collaborative. You will share the knowledge gathered and present findings from data analysis with your team.
- Ownership & accountability . You take responsibility and hold yourself and others accountable to meet targets and commitments.
- Self-motivated & Self-driven. You have the ability to do what needs to be done without influence from other people or situations and are driven by your own desire to achieve.
- Solution-oriented & Hands-on. You consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances and are never too good for operational work.
- Advance SQL and Excel skills/experience are essential.
- Understanding of Statistical Concepts (linear & logistic regression, cluster & cohort analysis) is desirable.
- Fluent in English, oral and written is essential. Knowledgeable in German, oral and written is desirable.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support . To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events . Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Think a career at Tipico’s right for you? Apply now and join our winning team!
If you have any questions or comments about this role, our TA team is happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on our social media channels.
We look forward to your application!
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.
Our three core values guide all we do. Explore each one to learn what matters most at Tipico.
The greatest sporting teams reach victory through accountability and trust, and here at Tipico, we’re no different. Trust guides every move we make: how we act, operate, and treat our customers and colleagues. We rely on ethical transparency and integrity, so it’s our expectation for our people, products, and services. We trust you, too, giving you space to collaborate and create at pace, with impact. Your loyalty earns you freedom, so you can Maximise Spannung in every moment of your working life.
Passion drives progress at Tipico. We challenge, reinvent, and push ourselves to define new levels of excellence. Our progress, in turn, drives your progress and development, as you build your knowledge of our industry, products, and technology. It’s not a guaranteed ticket to the top, but we’ll help you explore opportunities and grow with us. If you want it, seek it, and progress will happen. Show us your spirit to learn and get stronger every day!
We are bound together as One Tipico by our passion. We have unstoppable hunger to win, driven to create moments of Spannung in our day-to-day lives. Whatever our personal interests - sport, science, fitness, gaming - we identify with each other through a shared spirit to seek victory in our actions. This is part of Tipico’s DNA - and we thrive by channeling our passion into our profession.