We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fueled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung , thriving through our values of Trust, Progress , and Passion . We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a Head of Corporate IT (m/f/x) to join the team!
Tipico is looking for a Head of Corporate IT to join our team. Grow with us, introduce us to new ideas, and develop products that maximise the thrill of sports for our customers. Every day, you’ll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push us forward.
In this role, you will be leading the Corporate IT (Internal IT) department, making sure that technology across offices works. This includes not only software (email, domain, internal financial, HR and communication software, Atlassian suite) but also hardware (laptops, printers, network). Furthermore, you would have people responsibility for engineers supporting Internal IT across all Tipico offices.
Your playing field:
- Together as one team, you manage: Service Desk, Corporate Systems and Networks, and SaaS solutions
- You lead a team of 30+ motivated engineers and leaders across 4 geo-locations
- You manage the internal budget across the whole Tipico group (including 10 European offices of the group)
- You ensure the right quality of service provided to the group employees
- You manage the procurement and delivery of contracts with external providers (Microsoft, Dell, Apple, Fujitsu, Oracle, ISP Providers, Phone providers, others)
- We strive for excellence: You plan the projects driving improvements in corporate collaboration and communication tools, productivity, and compliance
- You manage the communication about the projects
- You keep us running: You are the point of contact for incident and problem management for the corporate IT area
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Qualification. Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience. 5+ years of professional experience in leadership roles in Corporate IT and 10+ years in Information Technology
- Language. Very good command of English – oral and written
- Understanding of networks. Including MPLS, DC, and experience of tools used in Service Desk operations, SSO, AD, Office 365, collaboration, and productivity tools
- ITIL Knowledge . both theoretical and hands-on experience in implementation
- Leadership. Proven leadership skills and experience in managing distributed teams, working with providers around the world
- Organisational talent. Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Stakeholder Management. Experience in working with both internal and external clients
Who we’re looking for:
Agile Mindset. This is about learning and adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success
Team player . We love learning from each other, great ideas are shaped and inspired by other ideas in order to achieve the simplest, smartest and safest solution
Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies. To be cutting edge, we need to stay on top and deliver an amazing digital experience
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Karlsruhe as smooth as possible
- Gym Allowance. Because we love Sports!
- Modern offices. Our very own Karlsruhe campus provides an open plan space with the latest technology
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us
If you have any questions or comments about this role, the Recruiting Team will be happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on LinkedIN or XING.
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.
Our three core values guide all we do. Explore each one to learn what matters most at Tipico.
The greatest sporting teams reach victory through accountability and trust, and here at Tipico, we’re no different. Trust guides every move we make: how we act, operate, and treat our customers and colleagues. We rely on ethical transparency and integrity, so it’s our expectation for our people, products, and services. We trust you, too, giving you space to collaborate and create at pace, with impact. Your loyalty earns you freedom, so you can Maximise Spannung in every moment of your working life.
Passion drives progress at Tipico. We challenge, reinvent, and push ourselves to define new levels of excellence. Our progress, in turn, drives your progress and development, as you build your knowledge of our industry, products, and technology. It’s not a guaranteed ticket to the top, but we’ll help you explore opportunities and grow with us. If you want it, seek it, and progress will happen. Show us your spirit to learn and get stronger every day!
We are bound together as One Tipico by our passion. We have unstoppable hunger to win, driven to create moments of Spannung in our day-to-day lives. Whatever our personal interests - sport, science, fitness, gaming - we identify with each other through a shared spirit to seek victory in our actions. This is part of Tipico’s DNA - and we thrive by channeling our passion into our profession.