We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team; trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game?
Passion drives us. Passion for sports, passion for contributing to sustainability and community welfare. We want to make Tipico even better every day and make an impact. As Corporate Responsibility Manager (m/f/x), you will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of our Corporate Responsibility strategy and maintenance of our ESG reporting. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop strategies which enhance the company’s reputation and compliance with ESG best practices.
Your playing field:
- Making a positive impact is important to us. You will manage CR and consumer protection projects and be the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- You will implement and manage an energy audit scheme (EN 16427) and non-financial annual reporting (GRI standards).
- We want to become better every day. You will develop and maintain our toolset to track relevant ESG indicators.
- You will communicate both internally and externally regarding the company’s commitment to CR initiatives.
- The quest for improvement drives us. You will lead the CR Champions workstream to drive forwards key initiatives across the business.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Qualification. You have a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Environmental Science or Sustainable Management. Additionally, you have 3+ years working experience in CR management.
- ESG Reporting . You have expertise with implementation of non-financial reporting standards (EU Directive 95/2014, GRI, UN Global Compact), with methodologies for the definition of CR KPIs (GHG Protocol, International Energy Agency, DEFRA, IPCC), with CR compliance management standards (ISO 26000, ISO 14001, EMAS).
- Fluent German & English . As #1 sports betting provider on the German-speaking market, fluency in German, verbal and written, is mandatory for the position. Our team consists of more than 30 different nationalities working together to achieve Tipico's mission, hence fluent English skills is necessary.
- Strong communication skills. You always communicate in a friendly, confident and efficient manner with your team colleagues and with internal & external stakeholders, both written and verbal. You also have excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Analytical. Advanced analytical skills, quantitative understanding, and strong data management skills are necessary. You are also characterized by strong problem-solving skills, a high level of precision and accuracy and an independent working style.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support . To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events . Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Our Vibrant Culture
Life here is electric. We unite in Trust, Progress, and Passion, ferociously Maximising Spannung. We’re down-to-earth and real, with the competitive spirit to adapt, achieve, and celebrate. Every day is different at Tipico. We like it that way!
The Winning Difference
Diversity breeds victory. Our culture is open, curious and accepting; we value viewpoints from all walks of life. With 40+ nationalities in our team globally, we celebrate each other’s unique, real personalities, making us stronger, together.
See how we take care of our entire team with these incredible benefits.
Grow Through Excellence.
As One Tipico, we work together at pace, utilizing each other’s strengths to earn our victory. We’re always learning from each other, growing through collaboration and achievement. Surrounded by experts, and with management committed to your development, you can excel and be better than your best.
You’re Worth It!
We work with only the best, and we’re prepared to invest in you. Here at Tipico, we offer competitive salary and compensation packages. Not to mention our One Tipico bonus, designed to reward our team for their great performance, and every moment of Spannung they create!
Dream Team Moments.
We know how to win, we know how to work together, and we know how to have a good time. Bonding as a team and enjoying our great socials is a huge part of our culture, and we keep the Spannung rolling outside of the office with our exciting, fun, and always-memorable events.
Get Your Heart Racing!
Tipico loves sport – but we also know how just important fitness is for our team’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. We have plenty of sports incentives to keep you active and moving, whatever gets your blood pumping, gets your heart racing, and helps you feel those moments of Spannung!
Cool and Stylish Spaces.
As well as enjoying the thrill of working together as One Tipico, you can do it from our cool, stylish and modern offices. With collaborative spaces and Spannung-charged interiors, we’ve invested in a workplace where you can be comfortable and do your best work. And with flexible working hours, we trust you to get the job done.